Sometimes I get too caught up in life. I know that sounds weird but have you ever just got too overwhelmed by everything that is happening in your life? Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to take a step back and think about the little things that make you truly happy. Here are the 10 simple things that make me happy:
- Early mornings. The best time thing about being a morning person is waking up to such a beautiful scene. It reminds me how lucky I am to be here.
- Winter. I am one of those weird people who adores the winter more than anything. There’s nothing better than the dark mornings and frosty nights. It’s the cosiest time of year.
- Big comfy jumpers. Leading on from the second point, winter is the best time to curl up in your favourite jumper and just chill.
- Movies. I literally can’t go two days without watching a film. I just find the best way for me to unwind is to put a film on and totally switch off from everything else.
- Writing. This is one of the things that I really need to do more of. I have so many ideas of what I can write about and I frequently take pictures with the intent of writing about them.
- Books. Getting lost in a book is one of the best past times ever.
- Friends. Having supportive friends is the most amazing thing in life. Sometimes it’s not always the ones you’ve known for the longest that are the most important people to you.
- Driving. One of my favourite things ever. Especially really early in the morning.
- Being spontaneous. This is the best way to do anything, it makes things way more exciting.
- Exercise. Again, I need to do more of this. I love the buzz I get after I’ve worked out. Even just going for a run or a walk really boosts my mood.
What makes you happy?